Monday, August 6, 2007

this came about cos everyone calls me catz.......just seemed appropriate

So here I sit
Hunting words
As feline as my namesake
Lying in wait
For that perfect phrase
So I can snag it with my paws
Pounce like cat on mouse
With the tip of my tail twitching
My whiskers quivering
Waiting, waiting
And sometimes the words are elusive
Sometimes theyre wily prey
Hiding in a fog
Amorphous and diffuse
So then I curl up
Sleeping quietly
With one ear pricked
And moonlight eyes slitted
To catch them
Sooner or later

and this one came to mind yesterday when i was being told off for saying i felt invisible LOL...thing is ofc while my HEAD might know that im not, its my feelings that im dealing with, and theyre not so easily convinced

Shadow
when did i become invisible i wonder?
i used to be seen im sure
im certain people used to see me
but now they dont
so i slip thru thier lives
just a shadow
never really there
nothing but a stray thought
or a fragment of dream
dont you see me?
im still here
but my voice sounds thin
even to my ears
so i fall silent

No comments: