Sunday, August 5, 2007

have had a rough time of it lately.....lost one of my rats, a boy that i worked SO hard to save. In a way im glad that he went peacefully, but it was enough to tip me over into depression
most people did what they normally do....backed off. Cept for one or two people.....i cant really blame people for doing that i guess, but im really glad that some managed to stick it out......its scary being in the dark hole without anyone to offer a helping hand. The ones that do are worth gold...i dunno if they realise just how much they mean

Inside im beautiful
Inside im all fires and gentleness
Strength and weakness
Wonder and knowledge
I have pains like wine
And pleasures of fire
Heights that are dizzying
And lows like the depths of hell
I have tenderness that overflows
resolve like cold iron
And a heart that bleeds
Too easily perhaps
I have eyes that see
And a soul that forgives
Inside im beautiful
But inside is not where youre looking

No comments: