Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hmmmm

looking back on what ive written over the last month or so i have to say that i think its DEF time i started working on my shielding again
my problem isnt so much that i hate people or that i dont care, but rather that i care TOO much.....that people overwhelm me, and like most empathic people i can find myself in the throes of emotions that i dont even understand.
traditional methods of shielding can help with that to a degree, tho i suck at visualisation, but they at least put a buffer btwn me and the world.
an extra layer of skin you might say, when i dont seem to have any at all, and seem to have my nerves on the outside, which is distinctly uncomfortable, not only for me but for those close enough to experience the fallout ;)
that should at least ease off the constant overreaction im having to the slightest things, and at least get me off the backs of the few people whove put up with me
LOL which has gotta be a good thing im sure theyd agree

No comments: